Rules of Engagement
Thanks for taking time to visit our page.
DRF, LLC uses the internet as a channel to communicate with our customers and other the members of the online community worldwide. This communication may occur through a variety of social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or YouTube, just to name a few. All users must comply with these DRF Rules of Engagement. If you have any questions regarding these rules or our use of any online platform, please contact us directly at: [email protected] or at 888-373-2772 or at Contact. We can also be contacted via the mail at;
PO Box 1130
Durant, Oklahoma 74702, United States
- Please share your questions, thoughts, and experiences with us. We really want to hear from you, and we’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, there may be times where our response may be by a private message versus a response viewable by others on social media.
- Be courteous and respectful. Don’t post any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered an offense or give rise to liability or would otherwise violate the law.
- Please don’t use our social media pages as a place to promote your product or pitch your services. We will remove this kind of content.
- DRF LLC assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the User Content of any social media pages, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within this or any other page found anywhere on the world wide web.
- Because of the limitations of social media and federal regulations governing how we communicate about our products; we consistently monitor our website and social media pages and will remove any content that is deemed a violation of these Rules of Engagement.
- DRF LLC is a dietary supplement company. As such, our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Supplements can, in some cases, improve overall health, help manage some health conditions and supplement the diet by providing essential nutrients and vitamins. These supplement uses are the extent of our product’s intended uses and nothing on our website or social media pages should be interpreted to extend beyond those uses.
- Do not self-diagnose any health condition. Information included on our social media pages is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your doctor. You should not use any information found on any online platform for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your doctor with any health questions of any kind.
Likewise, please refrain from posting information to any of our social media pages that provides medical or other professional advice, nor do we provide such advice through the Site. Although Dr. Farrah Bunch is a licensed medical doctor, the use of any social media page, website, the DRF LLC website (doctorfarrah.com), or any other medium of any kind, does not establish a doctor-patient relationship with Dr. Farrah and should not be interpreted as such.
All comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on any internet based platform (“User Content”) do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of DRF LLC, its employees or affiliates.
- DRF LLC can only confirm the accuracy of the information we post on this site and does not verify, approve or endorse the User Content or any information posted by visitors on this site or any other internet based platform and does not warrant their accuracy. Caution should be used before relying on any particular statements or opinions expressed herein or on any social media or internet platform attributed to Dr. Farrah or anyone affiliated with or claiming affiliation with Dr. Farrah.
- You understand and agree that User Content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and you are giving us and our affiliates, a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate them in other works, in any form, media, technology, or products now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes; and you further represent, warrant, and covenant that you have and will continue to have the legal right to grant these rights.
- Our social media pages are not the best place to discuss safety issues or side effects that may be associated with our products or any other companies’ products. If you, or someone you know, have possibly experienced any side effect while taking any DRF product, please contact:
Adverse Events or at 888-373-2772. We can also be contacted via the mail at;
- DRF LLC
PO Box 1130
Durant, Oklahoma 74702, United States
You are also encouraged to report any adverse events or side effects from any supplements to the FDA. To do so, visit http://www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
As new situations arise, we reserve the right to change or add to these Rules of Engagement at any time. If we do make changes, we’ll be sure to post an update on our social media pages to note it.