The concept of good and evil has long been present in the world then and now. According to the Chinese people, it keeps the world in balance, as in Yin and Yang. While most of the time we witness the battle between good and evil, little do we wonder, what if the good is evil – and the evil is good? What if the exterior hides the rotten inner self? What if the super HERO we used to support was the true super VILLAIN?
While our eyes can see good deeds, they fail to see hidden agendas. It’s a relief some of the world’s evil doers have been caught after using the innocent people just for their own profits. For your information, here are the top 10 most evil people in the world and what they have done to receive such title:
- Paul Offit is a pediatrician specializing in infectious diseases and an expert on vaccines, immunology, and virology. He concocted the vaccine called Rotateq which uses two strains of deadly circovirus (pig virus). The Porcine circovirus types 1 and 2 have been reported as a potential threat to public health. Despite of the type 1 being relatively harmless to pigs, the type 2 is associated to a lethal wasting disease in baby pigs. In May 2010, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) revealed two (2) rotavirus vaccines contain both type 1 and 2 porcine circovirus – Rotarix and RotaTeq.
- Farid Fata is a hematologist and oncologist whose licenses have now been revoked for giving chemotherapy to those don’t even have cancer. Fata was poisoning innocent people, including children, with a lethal dose of chemo drug he called the European Protocol. Fata was sentenced to 45 years in prison with 23 counts of health care fraud, two counts of money laundering and 1 count on conspiracy on paying and receiving kickbacks.
- Dr. Richard Pan is a pediatrician and a first-time senator in California who authored the SB277 which removes the people’s personal belief exemptions such as religious objections against vaccinations of school kids. Pan ensured that all children in the state of California are injected with mercury, aluminum, and formaldehyde-infused vaccines to boost his own political stage while making himself rich.
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson is an American astrophysicist, author, and science communicator. He is deemed to be the mascot of space talk now who pushes the GMO propaganda films for dirty money. The new film Food Evolution is funded by the Institute for Food Technologists (IFT) whose aim is to “advance the science of food and its application across the global food system” says lft.org. This is the time to tell you that GM (genetically modified) foods can create allergies, toxins, new diseases, and nutritional problems to the human body, scientifically speaking. Don’t get fooled.
- Bill Nye has expressed opposition against genetically modified crops for over a decade due to the potential downstream effects of GMOs on the environment. However, sadly, Bill Nye has gone to the dark side, now. In an interview, Bill Nye announced on Real Time with Bill Maher that he was very excited to tell the world that his outlook about GMOs has been reversed because of his visit with the scientists of Monsato. It appeared that the science fraud guy has been allured by dirty money.
- Ex-President Barrack Obama who even said “Americans have a right to know what is in the food we eat”, run the FDA with a hired former Monsato shill and hide GMOs.
- Bill Gates, the infamous owner of the Microsoft Corporation, pushes GMOs and toxic vaccines on innocent Africans under the guise of philanthropy. These can cause cancer and even reduce the population of the African nation.
- George Soros is a prominent philanthropist, famous for his organization called the Open Society Foundations. Now, he funds eugenics programs and transgenic seeds (GM crops) through the Monsato Company. How can nature be helped by modified crops?
- and 10. Jon Entine and Kevin Folta, the two Monsato operatives who push Monsato’s GMO propaganda and industry-scripted lies on the American people. These two were recently exposed by the U.S. Right-to-Know group receiving funds for their projects from the Monsato Company.
You have the right to choose what you want to have and know what you were forced to get. Genetically Modified Organisms aren’t safe. The nature has its answers.
To know more about GMOs and its effects, you may read: